1 postoperative considerations for correcting teeth
Avoid chewing harder foods such as ice, ribs, chicken legs, beef jerky, snacks with core shells; avoid chewing more sticky foods such as chewing gum, glutinous rice products, toffee, etc. Try not to drink high-sugar drinks Such as cola, sprite, juice, etc.; fruits such as peaches, apples, etc. should be cut to eat, or squeezed into juice.
2 suitable people to correct teeth
Suitable for people: People with irregular teeth and deformities.
3 correction of dental taboos
(1) suffering from chronic wasting diseases such as tuberculosis and blood diseases.
(2) suffering from high blood pressure, heart disease, cerebrovascular diseases and other diseases.
(3) People with mental illness and unstable mental quality.
(4) There are drug abuse, alcohol abuse, severe mental deterioration, and poor physical fitness.
4 correction of dental complications
(1) Swelling: There will be different degrees of swelling reaction in the lower part of the face.
(2) Bleeding: If the dentition is more severe, the intraoperative injury is relatively large, and bleeding may occur after surgery.
Add a little fairy reply“Project+name+phone
”Free appointment consultation!
Youdan's mouth reminds you that if you have a problem with your teeth, you should seek medical attention as soon as possible. The above is a detailed introduction to "What are the precautions after correcting the teeth?". I believe you have some understanding. If you have more questions, you can click on the online customer service or call the hotline. 400-677-9965, there will be a dentist to serve you!！
( The final right of interpretation is owned by You Dan’s mouth within the scope of the law. Part of the data source network, intrusion！ )