1 advantages of porcelain teeth
1. Cheaper than all ceramic teeth. 2. It can be maintained for a long time after surgery. 3. A wide range of adaptation, can be corrected for a variety of dental malformations.
2 defects of porcelain teeth
1. There are relatively many complications. 2. The color coverage of the teeth is relatively poor compared to the all-ceramic teeth. 3. May require secondary treatment.
4 indications for porcelain teeth
1. A tooth that needs to be repaired after root canal treatment due to pulp, periapical lesions or cracks.
2. Discolored teeth, such as dead teeth, tetracycline teeth and dental fluorosis, should not be repaired by other methods.
3. Malformed teeth, enamel hypoplasia, etc. need to improve the crown shape of the teeth.
5 taboos of porcelain teeth
1. People with severe diabetes or heart, lung disease and severe hypertension.
2. Patients with abnormal blood diseases or coagulation mechanisms.
3. Women during menstruation or pregnancy.
4. Psychiatric patients or various mental disorders.
Add a little fairy reply“Project+name+phone
”Free appointment consultation!
Youdan's mouth reminds you that if you have a problem with your teeth, you should seek medical attention as soon as possible. The above is a detailed introduction to "What are the pros and cons of porcelain teeth?". I believe you have some understanding. If you have more questions, you can click on the online customer service or call the hotline. 400-677-9965, there will be a dentist to serve you!！
( The final right of interpretation is owned by You Dan’s mouth within the scope of the law. Part of the data source network, intrusion！ )